It will not be long before it will be time to start thinking about beaches and warm weather. For sure a little hard to imagine right now with winter weather making it impossible to want to go outside. In the back of our minds however, we are thinking about that vacation we are going to want to take come January or February.
That is why this review is going to focus on which Bikini Body Workout Program is more effective in helping you get ready for that time when you pack your bags and head to a warm spot with beautiful blue waters and breezy peaceful evenings.
Even if you are not planning on going on a vacation it is quite possible we are going to need some help losing the weight we put on over all of the holiday party’s and getting together with family and friends.
Bikini Body Workouts Review
This program was set up by Jen Ferruggia. She is a fitness trainer who has a degree in exercise science. When looking to purchase a workout program it is important to go with someone who knows her stuff. Her program has been around for a while now and has stood the test of time with a great many reviews. She has also been a personal trainer to many men and women and helped them achieve great results.
Facts About Bikini Body Workouts By Jen Ferruggia
- 12 week program working out 4 days per week for 45 minutes
- Very versatile in that you can do this program from home or the gym
- Nutrition Guide and a shopping list with recipes to ensure success
- Cost is only $29.99 with a 60 day money back guarantee
- Supplement Guide
- Minimal equipment needed if using the product from home
- Video’s are designed to help you step by step
- What is great about this program is the price. You get great value. As listed above a complete workout program with a meal plan included. When trying to get back in shape and get the body you want for the beach diet is more than half the battle. If you only workout and do not eat properly you will not see the results you want.
What Kind Of Workouts Will You Be Doing?
Jen Ferruggia will be focusing on HIIT (high intensity interval training). The reason for this is because it allows you to get a intense workout in a short amount of time melting away fat and toning your body to look like a you did when you were in high school. Different exercises are performed one after the other followed by a rest of two minutes then repeated.
What Ages Can Use The Program?
Women of all ages can use this program and see results. If you find yourself a little winded in the beginning you just have to cut it back a little and give yourself time to adjust to the new workouts. In time you will find it getting easier. The important thing is to just don’t quite. Do what you can and give yourself time.
Kayla Itsines Bikini Body Guide Program Review
Kayla Itsines is a fitness trainer from Australia who is a social media sensation. She has had this program for over four years and amassed great results. She has a loyal following who use her program faithfully.
This is a very solid program. If you are committed you will see the results you are looking for.
Facts About The Bikini Body Guide Program
- This is a 12 week program working out 3 days per week for roughly 30 minutes
- E-Book format with 189 pages of detailed exercises
- Working out from home will require you to buy equipment
- Cost of the BB1 program is $82.46 which includes the meal plan
- You can get a app version to have the workouts on your mobile devise for $20 per month or $120.00 per year
Which Program Is Best – Kayla Itsines or Jen Ferruggia?
Both programs have value. However to me there is only one program that is worth purchasing. Jen Ferruggia has a complete program that you will see results with if you follow the instructions. If you do not follow the nutritional instructions and workout half hazard you will not get what you are looking for and might as well just save your money.
Between the video’s which there are over 50 in the members area, and the individual instruction you will have the guidance needed to have a plan in place to get results.
And not to beat a horse to death the price difference between the two programs is quite far apart. The nutrition plan is included in Jen Ferruggia’s Bikini Body Workout while it is not in Kayla Itsines’s Bikini Body Guide.
I hope this Review will help you make up your mind. Both programs will work for you if you put in the effort. Nothing comes easy.
If you would like to access the Bikini Body Workout pleas click here.